Friday, April 18, 2008

My Back



So you see my back, with my newly completed Syrian Shawl draped across it. For some reason, this shawl is disconcertingly NOT black in this photo - what do you expect when you let a 10 year-old handle the camera? There was a pic of my front taken, but my only reaction was "moo!" You would think after spending nearly $300 at Gene Juarez Salon yesterday (cut, color, eyebrow waxing, and professional make-up application) I would look better......but it's a "me thing" I know. I hate getting my picture taken. But hubby just won't model my completed shawls for me - weird, I know.....

Now I don't normally wear a cocktail dress in my front yard, but DH and I had a black-tie optional affair to go to last night. This was my shot at "glamorous."

Next on the knitting front, completing the Diamond Brocade Baby Blanket and getting back to my Diamond Fantasy shawl.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will you shoot me if I call it "artsy"? :)

Tiny Tyrant said...

Gorgeous shawl, gorgeous dress - from what can be seen of it ;-)

Hope you had fun.