Sunday, July 26, 2009

Support the Harlot!!

Pardon me while I step up on Soap-Box for a moment........

There is some crazy person harassing The Yarn Harlot via her own blog and attacks on Steph’s blog - see the deets here - If you haven’t done it already, tweet your support on your Twitter, or any other venue you have. Personal attacks (and actual threats!!) on a blog just meant to entertain is flat out WRONG!! The community has to put pressure on cyber-stalkers!

Steph herself is trying really hard to take a rational and reasoned approach to this person’s vitriol - which apparently started with Steph’s latest Canada Day post (which I always find enlightening and hilarious!). The “stalker” decided Steph hated Americans (yeah…..right) and proceeded to attack her at every opportunity. I believe only an avalanche of love and support will silence this hater. Let the hater know she is allowed to have her opinion, but personal attacks will not be tolerated by those to love/respect/admire/like to laugh with/ the Harlot.

This blows me away totally, because I see knitters/crocheters/crafters as totally caring and giving people, but apparently there is one giant hater out there. It’s scary!!

I now open the Soap-Box to others ...........

No comments: