Monday, November 26, 2007

Holiday F.O. Numero Uno!


Tee Hee! I have officially finished my first knitted Xmas present for 2007! A fair isle hat in his high school colors for twin nephew #1 (well, or #2, they ARE twins after all). Technically, he does not start high school until next September, but his and his brother's excitement for high school is barely contained in their lanky blonde bodies - hence their need for spirited headwear.

For the knitterly among you, the pattern is Fiber Trends Swirls Hat (pattern # AC-59). Yarn used, Cascade 220 Superwash.

F.O. #2 is nearly done.....just have to knit the I-cord top-knot. Only one hat and two pairs of socks left to go! Tee-Hee!

And I have some of my Xmas shopping done, too (thank you Internet!). My goal this year. To complete Christmas shopping without ever setting foot in a mall. Can we do it?? Yes! We! Can!

1 comment:

KnitterBunny said...

You're goofy. But I like the hat.