Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I Know. I Know, I have not been putting any effort into this Blogging thing, but honestly, I think my life is boring - for the most part - and the really interesting stuff is not fit for a family blog.

But tonight I met the Eastside Stitchers, a Stitch'n'Bitch group in my area. Ladies, in a word, YOU ROCK! I am going to learn so much from you guys......I can hardly wait!

A lot of the Stitchers are also part of Eastside Spinners, and they invited me to come learn to spin with them on Saturday.....I am so Psyched! My Hubby is going to hate it, but he will be out of town on Saturday. By the time he gets back, I will be Spinaddicted as well as Knitaddicted.

Still gotta learn how to do pictures.......Xmas knitting is just beginning and I will have show and tell soon!

1 comment:

KnitterBunny said...

About time you posted. Geesh. What's this about a family blog? Does that mean I can't use naughty words in the comments? ;)