Thursday, May 22, 2008

Death Socks!



These are the socks that caused my demise in SockWars III. Knitted by the lovely Alvia. They fit perfectly, although I wish she had taken much longer to knit them.

My completed SMDs (Socks of Mass Destruction) managed to take out my target, before I met my demise. But, idiot that I am, I forgot to take pictures of the completed socks. Thanks go to my target, Amy, who kindly sent me pictures of the socks that caused her demise.

Poor girl, she didn't have a chance. HER target as size 10+ feet. Amy's are a petite 6.5. I SO got the better of that deal!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hee. Sorry to hear of your death.

Tiny Tyrant said...

Beautiful socks. Both sets.

Anonymous said...

I seriously need to learn to knit. I'm so jealous of the socks. They look comfy and pretty.