Thursday, June 12, 2008

Freakin' Fantastic Big Lace - Done!



Just browsing my Blogger and noticed that I had not published the finished pictures of my Big Hemlock Ring Lapghan. I love it. I love it so much, that I'am adapting this concept to other patterns, and making a list of other projects, too. I'm within 20 rows of finishing my second lapghan. A gift for some friends getting married next month. I've already got lace lapghan #3 planned out.




This is a great way to use up the "Joan Beardsley Memorial Yarn Stash." Oops! That reminds me......gotta knit one of these beauties for her daughter. The woman who generously gave me all this yummy bulky yarn! Jennifer, you don't know it yet, but yours is in the works, too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do really like the Hemlock Ring Blanket, I just haven't quite made one yet.