Friday, April 10, 2009

A second day of SUCCESS!

As promised, my second declaration of devotion to my exercise program. Really, the Couch to 5K program is likely one of the easiest programs to get into, and the podcast downloads make it really easy to keep track of what you're doing. I did break down the other day and buy myself a new iPod Nano (in pretty green!) For the workouts, it is far superior to my old (and now thouroughly dead!) iPod Video. Much lighter, by far.

But I have begun contemplating knitting a Nano cozy/armband. For some reason, I think sticking my Nano in my sports bra is not a very good idea. I have a good supply of Cascade Fixation. I'm thinking that would be exceptional for an armband.

Loved the work out again today. Strangely enough, if you do this on a treadmill, you can see your progress pretty quickly. My comfortable jog speed already increased from 4.5 mph to 5 mph. Granted I could go slower, but my stride shortens up and my legs cramp.

Still liking the feeling I get. And I KNOW I am doing something good for my body, so I do start feeling a bit righteous.

No comments: