Thursday, March 13, 2008

Ralph Patrol

I've been on Ralph Patrol for the last two days. We have been without "activity" for nearly 24 hours, so things are looking up. Today is dedicated to getting #3 son back to eating real food. I had been worrying that this was something that would go around the house, but now I'm leaning toward the theory that it was something he ate that caused it. Good, I've never been one for holding someone's head while they prayed to the porcelain god. And when my house becomes a porcelain prayer meeting, all I want to do is LEAVE!

The down time with the sickie kid saw some progress on Auction Shawl #2, but not enough. It's still hanging around kicking me in the ass. Apparently, my knitting endurance is being challenged by this product.

I finally broke down and cheated on the Auction shawl by casting on a new shawl for myself. A little Diamond Fantasy shawl, designed by Sivia Harding. I had a skein of Trekking Natura in blues. Just enough to make the scarf in the pattern. It should be perfect with jeans and a blouse, or tossed over my navy blazer later.

Only 19 rows in, but I'm already liking it - mostly because it is not the Auction shawl.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Cheater Cheater Pumpkin Eater! lol I like the look of that shawl. Just remember, the faster you finish the auction shawl, the quicker you can devote all of your time to the other one. :)