Thursday, January 03, 2008

Politics

I know, I have already been here today. Don't count on this happening a lot.

Generally, I am not a political person. I don't vote party - EVER. I vote the person. Let's establish that at the beginning of this election year. But......Obama won the D Caucus in Iowa!! I'm happy but stunned. Hillary came in third! Cracks me up, CNN seems to be so surprised that Hilary didn't get all of the female vote (is that the right term for a caucus?). Women don't universally like Hillary just because she is a woman. I doubt all African-Americans like Obama because he's black, or all Mormons like Romney because he is Mormon. What if you were a black, mormon, woman.......how would the pollsters count you?

I love this one: Knitters for Obama

1 comment:

KnitterBunny said...

Well, the more I read, the more I like him.